3 Interesting steps in instilling Eye Drops or Ointment? | Eye Drops After Lasik
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Remove the dropper cap or shake the bottle if necessary.
- Tilt your head back and look up at the ceiling.
- Hold the dropper over your eye, making sure not to touch your eye or eyelashes with the dropper.
- Gently pull down your lower eyelid to create a small pocket.
- Squeeze one drop into the pocket, as close to the eye as possible.
- Close your eye for a few minutes, to allow the drop to spread evenly over the surface of the eye.
- Repeat steps 4-7 if you need to put in more than one drop.
- If you are using more than one type of drop, wait at least five minutes between applying each type.
- Replace the dropper cap and make sure it is tightly closed. eye drops after lasik.
- Wipe away any excess liquid that may have spilled from the eye.
Drops are a recommendation after Lasik and SMILE eye operation, so good to learn.