VSP lasik coverage rules have been updated to benefit VSP insurance patients.
VSP LASIK eye surgery is easy with
Khanna Vision Institute.
We have made the process simple for your convenience. Please follow the steps below steps to expedite the process and get crystal clear vision.
1. Make sure you have the Vision Service Plan or VSP
Laser Vision Care Program benefit.
To check your eligibility, please send us a copy of your insurance card - firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also verify your eligibility for lasik benefit with VSP by signing on
VSP log in
2. Dr. Khanna is a Vision Service Plan laser vision care provider.
Please read about him and his passion and philosophy.
A short summary of his bio:
1. Voted Best Lasik doc in Los Angeles.
2. Recognized as top 10 leader in laser vision correction.
3. Performed over 16,000 vision correction procedures including on staff members, firefighters, police officers, and colleagues.
4. Board Certified by American Board of Ophthalmology.
3. Call for an appointment for screening with Dr.Khanna
This is a FREE screening. You can book a visit with him in any of the three offices- Beverly Hills, Inglewood or Westlake Village. It will take around 30 to 45 minutes to determine if you are qualified to have lasik eye surgery.
4.Our office will than offer you dates for Laser vision correction at Khanna Vision Institute which has the state of the art iDesign custom lasik.
5.All follow ups are included for a period of 1 year or as long as you have VSP benefits.
We may be able to qualify you to use your frame benefits for cool looking sunglasses.