Finding Cataract Surgery Best Doctors
Eye problems like cataract need urgent treatment. Some cases may only require non-invasive treatments, but others may require invasive treatments like surgeries. Cataract surgery is a sensitive procedure that must be handled with care by only the top cataract surgery doctor, for a slight mistake may cause blindness to the patient. However, with the growing number of cataract surgery doctors today, a cataract patient may have a hard time looking for the best one in the lot. Fortunately, with proper knowledge and information, you will be able to get the service of the top cataract surgery doctor. Here are some of the points that you need to remember when Finding Cataract Surgery Best Doctors
Ask for Referrals
You can ask for a referral from your eye doctor if he or she knows a cataract surgeon that can help you. If your eye doctor provides you a name, you can ask further questions such as:
- Is the surgeon certified?
- How many cataract surgeries he or she has done?
- Financial arrangements for fees
- Well like cataract surgeons have books filled with feedback from patients over the years. Read this testimonial book to get to know your prospective cataract surgeon and the staff better.
Watch Video Reviews
- If picture is worth a thousand words than a cataract video review is worth a million. See and listen to video reviews of cataract surgeon on you tube and other video sharing sites.http://youtu.be/NlVH-H7s6OM
- See a happy patient after Cataract surgery!
Your Surgeon’s License
- This is the primary thing that you have to consider when looking for the top cataract surgery doctor. This is not the sole basis, but without this, you may just be looking for more harm than good. Your cataract surgery doctor must have his license and/or certificate posted in his clinic for his patients to see. The license will serve as the validation, permit, and identification of your surgeon.
Ask Your Queries
- Once you have shortlisted a number of cataract surgery doctors, you can give them a call or visit so you can ask your queries away. Do not be shy in asking questions as you will be putting the fate of your eyes in the hands of the top cataract surgery doctor that you will be selecting.You can ask:
- How long has he or she been doing cataract surgeries?
- How many successful operations did he or she have?
- Where can you read the feedback of their previous clients?
- How much would the procedure cost?
- Are there any complications?
These are just the basic things that you can do whenFinding Cataract Surgery Best Doctors. Always be assertive so as not to put yourself in harm’s way. Top Cataract Expert Rajesh Khanna,MD serving the Beverly Hills area, has been referred by countless celebrities and politicians. He knows that word of mouth is the best referral and strives to make each patient happy with new and improved vision.
*written by Los Angeles Cataract specialist, Dr. Rajesh Khanna